Sunday, February 17, 2008

Latest viewing

Picnic at Hanging Rock I saw it on the DVD shelf at the library and remembering it from a converstion or from the BB I brought it home.

Lovely picture gallery type shots, lovely interiors in the houses used, great scenery and and interesting storyline. Loved the fact that it left so many unanswered questions and now I'm sorry I went and discovered the "last" chapter.

3 people easily amused:

shishyboo said...

i've never watched it, the theme music kind of scared me as a kid

ELIZABETH said...

My friend at the library said when she watched it a second time as an adult she wondered why it had frightened her the first time. I saw the director's cut, apparently the original has more in it and I wonder if the music was different.

Tracey said...

That was the big film of my childhood/youth... I have the book. Adored the book.