Thursday, June 5, 2008

The world celebrates

Yes people. Today is my birthday .. June 4th this side of the world
and I have adopted that very wonderful practice of celebrating all week. One day a year just isn't enough.

I bought myself a cute little travel computer ... ASUS eee PC all internet and wireless ready.
I bought myself some rather nifty hiking/walking shoes and shamefully expensive socks.
I bought myself some easy pack, easy travel, easy wash and wear trousers.
I bought myself a cute peachy-orange wasp catcher...in glass that will hang in my maple tree and catch the light all summer long.
I picked a restaurant for dinner and I will eat myself silly no matter the cost.


....and I don't even care that today the sun is not shining

So today is all about me and I am posting it here just to make Magic happy.

2 people easily amused:

Michelle said...

Happy birthday!!!

shishyboo said...

happy birthday! hope you had a blast (and sorry this wish is asmidge late) x x x